Are you our new System Consultant?
- NEP Norway AS
- System Consultant
We are looking for an experienced System Consultant to join our team.
The position is a full-time position at our Oslo office to work in our Delivery team that is responsible for delivering Mediabank - our award winning MAM solution to our Rights Holders, Media- and broadcast customers worldwide.
Duties and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for integrating and delivering NEP's products for new and existing customer deliveries
- Collaborate internally with other professional stakeholders and teams as well as customers
- You are expected to follow up on existing customers, which will involve some traveling
- Acquire the necessary expertise about the company's products and systems, as well as ICT solutions
- Acquire the necessary project competence to be able to work in a global team
- Participate as a technical architect / developer in the field of integration
- Good knowledge within IT solutions.
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Experience in project-based deliveries, and various processes and tools for this
- Ability to understand customer's needs and capture these in a written form
- Be able to act as an IT consultant and technical resource in a project group between business and IT
- Self-propelled and enterprising
- Great commitment
A good motivator in projects
- Can work and in a technical perspective lead delivery from the sale until the service is in operation
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new issues
- Understands the importance of documenting
- Always looking to find solutions to better your colleagues and customer's workflows
- University (B.Sc. or above) education within a relevant subject area or equivalent work experience
- Experience from two or more of these areas:
- Business-critical solutions in medium-sized / large companies and / or data warehouses / business intelligence
- Test coordinator / test management
- IT system development projects
- IT operations-related projects
- IT / Media rollout projects
- Process improvement
- ITIL experience
The ideal candidate will bring on board a positive attitude, see opportunities instead of challenges and is eager to provide best in class experience for our clients.
In addition, you are:
- A strong team player able to collaborate closely with teammates and other internal stakeholders
- Result oriented and focused contributor able to work with deadlines
- Curious and self-driven learner with a holistic approach to complex challenges
- Able to withstand periods of high activity linked to major entertainment and sports events (Breaking News, Major title releases, Olympics, EURO2020 and similar)
- Exhibiting strong analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail.
At NEP we believe in being in integrity, teamwork, innovation and passion. We work together with leading actors in the Sports, Broadcast and Media industries. NEP opens for a wide network of 90 offices in 24 countries, where the values we believe in are the common driver for bringing innovation to our clients.
As a member of the delivery team you will be:
- Given responsibilities and ownership of your tasks
- Working with highly skilled colleagues with international experience
- Provided with training, personal development and career opportunities
- Enjoying working in an Informal atmosphere with many activities (skiing, kickoffs, monthly gatherings for chat and drinks, etc).
Because the financials also matter, we are also offering the following:
- Competitive salary based on relevant experience and track record
- Very good pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Travel insurance
If you identify with the above, we look forward to hearing from you.
Since its inception in 1997, NEP Norway has carved out a position as an important operator of head-end services in Scandinavia. The company has extensive experience of TV productions, play-out services, head-end services, OTT streaming services, Media asset management, monitoring and system operations.
Growing rapidly, the company currently has more than 130 employees and it is located at the Oslo Broadcast Center at Økern. We are behind many major video streaming services like NRK, RiksTV, Discovery+, RiksToto as well as involved in many high-profile live sports and entertainment deliveries via our Mediabank product.
Mediabank is an award-winning cloud-based toolbox with an intuitive and user-friendly interface that allows you to access your media from anywhere, anytime. You can search, process and distribute anything from your entire media library using your favorite browser on your own computer, tablet or phone.
- Økern torgvei 13, 0580 Oslo
- IT - maskinvare,
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations,
System consultant, Projects, ITIL, Test, Process
Spørsmål om stillingen
Økern torgvei 13, 0580 Oslo
|Sist endret||1. apr. 2021 00:05|