Are you our new Senior Instrument Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Senior Instrument Engineer
- Experience with instrument design: development of instrument IFC documents.
- Preparation of instrument design documents (layouts, hook-ups, block diagrams, etc.).
- Familiar with NORSOK and other Norwegian Standards.
- Preparation and maintenance of MTO.
- Updating of LCI requirements.
- Familiar with preparation of purchase requisition and engineering work packs.
- Preparation of inspection reports / equipment surveys.
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
- Experience with Norsok Standard
DUE DATE: 16.03.2021
DURATION: ONE YEAR
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- Antall stillinger
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument,
|Sist endret||23. feb. 2021 15:58|