Head Energy is looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer / Machining specialist
- Head Energy
- Senior Mechanical Engineer / Machining specialist
On behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer / Machining specialist
- Technical responsible for on-site machining SOW for Turret
- Prepare detail SOW for machining for Turret based on drawings and instructions from customer
- Bid evaluation of machining SOW
- Technical clarifications for the machining SOW between customer/Company /Machining sub-supplier
- Coordination and planning machining activities on-site
- Follow up Sub-supplier for on-site machining SOW on yard
- Documentation and reporting
- Previous experience as experience with on-site machining
- Minimum 9 years’ experience from Norwegian Continental Shelf with good understating of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
- Norwegian Language required
- English required
- Minimum Bsc degree
In Head Energy you get:
- Permanent- or project employment with the best conditions.
- Access to the industry´s most exciting job opportunities
- Personal follow-up, mentoring and career guidance
- A large variety of project opportunities
- Good pension- and insurance schemes
- A pleasant and positive work environment
- Access to both specific and general courses.
Head Energy - This is our history
To get notified when new jobs are posted on our website, please follow the link and subscribe to our job-alert service: https://headenergy.no/career/
Head Energy uses a straightforward and user-friendly recruitment management system. By adding your CV or LinkedIn-profile, you will be able to apply for our open positions by the push of a single button. Keeping your profile updated increases the possibility of us matching your competence to suitable jobs.
Head Energy is an engineering and consulting company providing a wide range of services and products to civil engineering- and offshore industries within multiple sectors, hereunder Oil & Gas, Renewables and Infrastructure. Head Energy has more than 400 employees working for highly rated clients and has offices in Bergen (HQ), Stavanger, Oslo, Esbjerg (DK) and Krakow (PL).
We live by our core values: Responsible | Honest | Inclusive | Innovative. Our vision is to bring you one step ahead.
Olje & Gass, SOW, Mechanical engineering, NORSOK, Coordinating
|Sist endret||23. feb. 2021 15:30|