Are you our new Senior Mechanical Engineer / Machining specialist?
- MDE Norway AS
- Senior Mechanical Engineer / Machining specialist
- Technical responsible for on-site machining SOW for Turret
- Prepare detail SOW for machining for Turret based on drawings and instructions from customer
- Bid evaluation of machining SOW
- Technical clarifications for the machining SOW between customer
- Coordination and planning machining activities on-site
- Follow up Sub-supplier for on-site machining SOW
- Documentation and reporting
- Previous experience as experience with on-site machining
- Minimum 9 years’ experience from Norwegian Continental Shelf with good understating of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
- Norwegian Language required
- English required
- Minimum Bsc degree
DUE DATE: 07.03.2021
DURATION: 08.03.2021 - ONE YEAR
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk,
|Sist endret||24. mar. 2021 10:06|