Are you our new Mechanical Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Mechanical Engineer
- Review/implement comments internal/external & approve documentation follow up in IFS
- Prepare additional change requests for mechanical discipline and follow up
- Input to work packages for mechanical discipline on yard
- Follow up work packages on yard
- Documentation and reporting
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Mechanical engineering from Norwegian Continental Shelf with good understating of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
- Norwegian Language required
- English required
DUE DATE: 07.03.21
DURATION: 08.03.21 - ONE YEAR
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk,
|Sist endret||23. feb. 2021 15:22|