HSE & QA Engineer
- Head Energy Consulting
- HSE & QA Engineer
- Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis
On behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for HSE & QA Engineer
- Planning and follow-up of internal HSE & QA activities
- Development and maintenance of APL Quality Management system
- Support and assist other APL departments in HSE & QA matters
- Support the HSE & QA Managers in ongoing projects as appointed.
- Internal and external Audit Planning and follow up
- Auditing and review of subcontractors as part of their pre- & re-qualification.
- Internal and external Safety inspections
- Prepare and organize Internal training related to HSE & QA activities
- Support and follow-up incident/ non-conformity reporting processes and incident/ non-conformity reporting system
- Lead and follow-up internal and external HSE & QA activities as directed.
- BSc/MSc degree, alternatively other relevant formal competence and experience.
- Experience from related activities in the industry
- Alternatively, other relevant formal competence and experience
- Knowledge of HSE& QA standards
- Auditor training
- Good English written & oral skills. Norwegian language is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Ability to transform a problem into a challenge and solution.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
In Head Energy you get:
- Permanent- or project employment with the best conditions.
- Access to the industry´s most exciting job opportunities
- Personal follow-up, mentoring and career guidance
- A large variety of project opportunities
- Good pension- and insurance schemes
- A pleasant and positive work environment
- Access to both specific and general courses.
Head Energy - This is our history
To get notified when new jobs are posted on our website, please follow the link and subscribe to our job-alert service: https://headenergy.no/career/
Head Energy uses a straightforward and user-friendly recruitment management system. By adding your CV or LinkedIn-profile, you will be able to apply for our open positions by the push of a single button. Keeping your profile updated increases the possibility of us matching your competence to suitable jobs.
Head Energy is an engineering and consulting company providing a wide range of services and products to civil engineering- and offshore industries within multiple sectors, hereunder Oil & Gas, Renewables and Infrastructure. Head Energy has more than 400 employees working for highly rated clients and has offices in Bergen (HQ), Stavanger, Oslo, Esbjerg (DK) and Krakow (PL).
We live by our core values: Responsible | Honest | Inclusive | Innovative. Our vision is to bring you one step ahead.
QA, HSE, HMS, Oil and Gas
|Sist endret||22. feb. 2021 13:24|