Head Energy is currently looking for two Installation engineers
- Head Energy
- Installation engineers
On behalf of one of our clients, we are looking for two Installation engineers
- Procedure-/ task plan development
- Mob preparation
- Lift rigging design
- At site: construction vessel mobilisations, load-out, transportations
- Offshore operations; umbilical/flex/riser lay, structure installation, platform riser pull-in, remote tie-in
- Focused on safety, quality and efficiency
- Good communication skills, writing/verbal (English)
- Flexible, and can go offshore on short notice (must have a valid offshore certificate)
In Head Energy you get:
- Permanent- or project employment with the best conditions.
- Access to the industry´s most exciting job opportunities
- Personal follow-up, mentoring and career guidance
- A large variety of project opportunities
- Good pension- and insurance schemes
- A pleasant and positive work environment
- Access to both specific and general courses.
Head Energy - This is our history
To get notified when new jobs are posted on our website, please follow the link and subscribe to our job-alert service: https://headenergy.no/career/
Head Energy uses a straightforward and user-friendly recruitment management system. By adding your CV or LinkedIn-profile, you will be able to apply for our open positions by the push of a single button. Keeping your profile updated increases the possibility of us matching your competence to suitable jobs.
Head Energy is an engineering and consulting company providing a wide range of services and products to civil engineering- and offshore industries within multiple sectors, hereunder Oil & Gas, Renewables and Infrastructure. Head Energy has more than 400 employees working for highly rated clients and has offices in Bergen (HQ), Stavanger, Oslo, Esbjerg (DK) and Krakow (PL).
We live by our core values: Responsible | Honest | Inclusive | Innovative. Our vision is to bring you one step ahead.
Olje & Gass, Mob preperation, Design, Mobilisation
|Sist endret||20. feb. 2021 12:00|