Are you our next E3D System Administrator?
- MDE Norway AS
- E3D System Administrator
- The position will have responsibility to develop and keep track of business-relevant “Cats & Specs” Catalogs for E3D.
- The system will be set up “from scratch” implying that a good knowledge of the E3D (PDMS) system is required.
- Technical education at Bachelor / Master level
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with E3D (PDMS) system use
- Ability to- and interest to develop “cats&specs” suitable for our organization
- Be able to run internal training for new users in the organization
- Be able to prepare users guide / how-to documentation for our use of the program
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Good English oral and written skills, Norwegian language is an advantage
DUE DATE: 12.03.2021
DURATION: ONE YEAR
LOCATION: ARENDAL, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4801 Arendal
- Olje og gass
E3D, Administrator, Plant, Design
|Sist endret||19. feb. 2021 17:33|