Are you our next Document Controller?
- MDE Norway AS
- Document Controller
- Support the project management team with all aspects of document control
- Register and distribute incoming and outgoing technical documentation, to and from Client/Suppliers/Third Parties according to procedures and distribution matrix.
- Perform quality check of documentation with regard to document numbering, formats revisions etc.
- Archive, create workflows and update in Proarc electronic document system
- Generate reports
- Compilation of final documentation
- Bachelor degree with relevant content (Records Management experience is an advantage)
- Experience from the Oil and Gas Industry
- Good working knowledge of MS office and Proarc
- Fluent written & oral English
- Fluent written & oral Norwegian
- Organized and punctual with attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Quick learner
DUE DATE: 12.03.2021
DURATION: ONE YEAR
LOCATION: ARENDAL, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4801 Arendal
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||19. feb. 2021 17:23|