Are you our next Electrical & Instrument Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Electrical & Instrument Engineer
- Develop electro- and instrument drawings and documentation.
- Design of starters and control cabinet.
- Design fire/gas systems.
- Routing of cable trays
- Layout of E&I equipment
- Follow up suppliers to secure that work is accomplished according to customer demands, classification guidelines and standards.
- Customer contact and follow-up on shipyard
- We are looking for positive and proactive coworkers with ability to work both independent and in cooperation with others.
- We seek engineers with education at Bachelor or Master level.
- Solid theoretical knowledge and experience within the E&I discipline on offshore and ship structures is an advantage, but newly graduated engineers are encouraged to apply for the position.
- Applicants must be proficient in verbal and written English, and good Norwegian skills are preferred.
DUE DATE: 12.03.2021
DURATION: ONE YEAR
LOCATION: ARENDAL, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- Antall stillinger
- 4801 Arendal
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør,
Electrical, Instrument, Engineer
|Sist endret||19. feb. 2021 17:13|