Are you our next Project Planner?
- MDE Norway AS
- Project Planner
- Establish project execution schedule in cooperation with Project Manager and relevant lead personnel.
- Perform forecasting and ahead planning to ensure early detection of risks and opportunities.
- Follow-up project team members and drive for on-time completion of activities and milestones.
- Perform monitoring and reporting of actual progress and deviations for the various disciplines.
- Establish recovery schedule in cooperation with the Project Manager.
- Support package responsible engineer with schedule analysis and expediting measures.
- Experience with Primavera is required. Experience with schedule risk analysis and schedule resource loading/earned value management is considered an advantage.
- We are looking for positive and responsible person with good managerial skills
- Preferably with a Master of Science or Master of Business Administration degree.
- You have long relevant experience preferably from the offshore industry.
- You communicate and cooperate well and are good at motivating others.
- You have a commercial mindset and experience in executing international contracts.
- You have a technical interest and are fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Lacking experience may be compensated by the right personality and mindset.
DUE DATE: 05.03.2021
DURATION: ONE YEAR
LOCATION: ARENDAL, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4801 Arendal
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||19. feb. 2021 17:07|