Are you our next Telecom Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Telecom Engineer
- Experience and knowledge relating to Telcom systems, e.g. UHF, CCTV, PAGA, etc.
- Preparing technical specifications for Telecom systems
- Perform Offshore survey
- Preparing Installation and test procedures
- Participate in Factory Acceptance test, and offshore testing if required.
- Prepare Study reports (Class C and D)
- Experience with producing topology and block diagrams and documenting risk assessments, requirement specifications towards vendors, and ascertaining and documenting compliance to IEC 62443.
- Experience with network devices and configuration, routers, servers, wireless access points and firewall specifications and rules pertaining to a network
- Experience with key elements of the IEC 62443 standard at its implementation in network design:
- Risk assessment of System under Consideration
- Creating Zone and Conduit diagrams
- Security levels of devices, zones an conduits (SL-T, SL-C, SL-A)
- Experience with issuing Cyber Security Design Specifications
- Experience with assessment methods for ascertaining Compliance with IEC 62443
- Participate in Factory Acceptance test, and site testing if required.
- Follow-up planning dates and milestones.
- Comply with the company's HSE guidelines and QA objectives.
- Formal higher education degree in engineering is preferred.
- Must work well in teams and communicate clearly, verbally and written, in both Norwegian and English.
- Strong attention to detail and close follow-up of deliverables, both internal and towards vendor deliveries.
- Experience with Norsok, ATEX, IEC. Experience preparing MTO's.
- Proficient in MS Office package
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Good Norwegian and English skills, spoken and written
- Solution oriented and proactive concerning multidiscipline problems.
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety
DUE DATE: 05.03.2021
DURATION: 01.04.2021 - 01.04.2022
LOCATION: BERGEN, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 5258 Blomsterdalen
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument,
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør,
|Sist endret||19. feb. 2021 16:05|