Helly Hansen is looking for a Sustainability Coordinator and Analyst
- Helly Hansen AS
- Sustainability Coordinator and Analyst
In summary, the Sustainability Coordinator and Analyst will be part of the Sustainability and CSR team in Oslo. Key responsibility will be to implement and structure environmental initiatives and objectives in Helly Hansen’s supply chain. The Sustainability Coordinator and Analyst will follow up on environmental certificates with suppliers and contribute to developing methodologies and programs which to measure and drive environmental improvements throughout the supply chain. Support in providing statistics on seasonal and annual basis on focus areas, for example the product carbon footprint and Higg FEM, to ensure improvements. The person will also work closely with the other teams, to provide insightful data and statistics and guide decision making.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Manage and follow up on the Helly Hansen’s environmental program in the Supply Chain, tier 1 and upstream. Ensure key partners are on track and provide a clear picture to the internal teams on status, future prospect and focus areas.
- Work closely with the Sustainability and CSR team to arrange and support seminars and other tools for suppliers and internal staff, globally, to guide them towards more sustainable practices.
- Support in continuously develop future focus areas in collaboration with the Sustainability team to guide internal decisions, actions and reporting by providing environmental insights.
- Engage in the SAC (Sustainable Apparel Coalition) and Higg Index community in order to contribute and stay up to date on developments and projects relevant for the supply chain.
- Follow up and oversee environmental material and product certifications.
- Responsible for structuring our traceability data.
- Work closely with the Sustainability team to build the environmental impact structure for materials and products.
- Analyze and provide environmental statistics on seasonal basis for all Helly Hansen Group categories.
Skills and merits of the ideal candidate:
- Background in social & environmental sustainability.
- Background in textile constructions and processes.
- Has a degree in natural science or similar.
- Min 3 years apparel industry expertise.
- Structure and orgazational skills.
- Analytical, detailed and thorough.
- Self-motivated and positive mindset.
- Language skills must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Passion for sustainability and the outdoors is an advantage.
- Experience from Higg Index is an advantage.
- Very good understanding and knowledge in Excel and general statistics.
• Young, dynamic, creative and international environment.
• A culture of inclusion, empowerment and ownership.
• A culture that rewards ‘excellence’ in an exciting phase of growth and new opportunities.
• Competitive benefits.
Application is ONLY accepted in portal (due to personal data protection rules) and not later than 7th March 2021
This position is a fulltime employment, based in our Oslo headquarters.
Questions can be directed to Karianne.firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world's harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics over 140 years ago. Other breakthroughs include the first fleece fabrics in the 1960s, the first technical base layers in the 1970s, made with Lifa® Stay Dry Technology, and today's award winning and patented H2Flow® temperature regulating system.
Helly Hansen is a leader in both technical sailing and performance ski apparel. Its ski uniforms are worn and trusted by more than 50,000 professionals and can be found on Olympians, National Teams, and at more than 200 ski resorts and mountain guiding operations around the world.
Helly Hansen's outerwear, base layers, sportswear and footwear are sold in more than 40 countries and trusted by outdoor professionals and enthusiasts around the world. To learn more about Helly Hansen's latest collections, visit www.hellyhansen.com
CSR, Bærekraft, Markedsanalyse, Supply chain
|Sist endret||18. feb. 2021 16:07|