Sr. Cost Engineer
- MDE Norway AS
- Sr. Cost Engineer
- Expedite and consolidate detailed quantities reports from contractors /installed quantities progress status
- Update daily, weekly and monthly progress and status report.
- Support development and maintain of internal quantity estimates.
- Verify contractors estimate and perform stand alone estimate based on quantities and contractual norms
- Monitor, analyse and follow-up contractor budget, cost and changes
- Verify invoices
- Contribute in risk quantification and Cost risk Analysis
- Prepare actual cost reports/analysis
- Monitor and provide analyses of man-hour costs.
- Prepare monthly and yearly accruals and cash call are being prepared
- - Prepare input to internal and external planning and budgeting processes
- Maintain and update projects governing documentation.
- Bachelor degree. Lack of formal education can be compensated with relevant experience
- More than 10 years of cost control and quantity surveying. Experience on site and contract administration is an advantage.
- Monitor/control and verify project quantities to validate physical progress versus planned and ensure it is according to project control procedures and EPCI contract
- Track current level of commitments, actuals and value of work done and proactively providing accurate, timely and robust estimates and reports of forecasted cost.
- Ensure accordance to procedures and deliverables associated with cost control and estimating. Manage cost interface with contractors
DUE DATE: 24.02.21
DURATION: 01.03.2021 - 31.12.2021
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||18. feb. 2021 14:09|