Are you our next Piping MC Inspection and Refurbishment Responsible Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Piping MC Inspection and Refurbishment Responsible Engineer
- Review Job packs generated by Engineering and link to relevant Tag Event(s) in PCS.
- Extract from PCS check records and add in Job packs prior release to Construction.
- Ensure Site queries are created, and Punch items raised for Inspection and Refurbishment scope, when issues are discovered in field.
- Close collaboration with MC/Field Engineers.
- Close collaboration with the Inspection and Refurbishment Team.
- Good knowledge in Mechanical Completion and Inspection of piping systems.
- Be familiar with project Completion requirements and project Design (Specs/P&ID/Isometrics/Datasheets/Layout/GA) and project system boundaries.
- Be familiar with CMS for generating status reports and uploading in system Check records complete.
DUE DATE: 11.03.2021
DURATION: ONE YEAR
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Rør/struktur,
Piping, Refurbishment, Engineer, Inspection
|Sist endret||18. feb. 2021 12:36|