Are you our next Purchaser?
- MDE Norway AS
- Plan and execute project procurement activities including bidding, contract award and follow-up
- Communicate and cooperate internally with engineering department to get bid documentation ready on time
- Evaluate bids, perform clarifications, lead negotiations and select preferred partner/supplier for the job
- Responsible for commercial and contractual follow up of the Suppliers
- Plan and handle project logistics to ensure equipment is delivered on time
- Develop supplier base including identification and qualification of new Suppliers and maintain Supplier relationship.
- Bachelor or Master Degree within supply chain/logistics, economics/administration or engineering related fields. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of degree.
- Good communication skills of verbal and written Norwegian and English are required
- Commercial mindset
- Experience with handling international suppliers and logistics is an advantage
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle or similar) is an advantage.
DUE DATE: 10.03.2021
DURATION: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: ARENDAL, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4839 Arendal
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||17. feb. 2021 16:54|