Are you our next Topside Welding/NDE Lead?
- MDE Norway AS
- TOPSIDE WELDING/NDE LEAD
- Ensure that activities for all relevant disciplines in Topside construction are planned, performed and documented in accordance with the project specifications.
- Position will report to Manager
- The position will be responsible for general follow-up of FPSO Contractor’s Topside construction but must expect to contribute to other parts of the project as well.
- Contribute to ensure site HSE standard and compliance.
- Follow-up and ensure fabrication progress and quality in respective discipline.
- Monitoring of Contractors welding and NDE activities within all disciplines, ensure that all required qualifications are performed
- Ensure NDE operators qualification tests are performed.
- Ensure the required system for material traceability is maintained by Contractor.
- Supervise welding / structural inspectors in site team. (if any)
- Monitor that Contractor construction and quality control departments follow the required procedures, specification and standards to ensure that all quality requirements are met and that project specifications are implemented throughout construction.
- Ensure that fabrication documentation is issued by Contractor in accordance with requirements.
- Actively work with Contractor to ensure that mechanical completion is achieved with a minimum of punch listed items.
- Participate in area/system punch in critical areas.
- Follow up and verify Contractors closing of punch items as required.
- Assist Contractor with discipline field engineering / construction details.
- The candidate should have Bachelor degree or similar within structure, materials or welding.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from offshore construction.
- IWE Competence.
- Welding Inspector NS 477.
- It is crucial that the candidate have a proactive mindset and focus on supporting Contractor success.
DUE DATE: 25.02.2021
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
Topside, Welding, NDE, LEAD
|Sist endret||26. feb. 2021 00:18|