- MDE Norway AS
- Cost Controller
Cooperate with contracts administrators and planners for :
- Verification of Contractor invoices together with relevant personnel and perform service entry in SAP.
- Assist with requisitioning when required
- Assist with various administrative tasks within maintenance and contract administration
- Interface with Accounts payable to resolve invoice issues and assist with tracking of department cost
- Maintain good working relationship with internal departments and with contractors
- Bachelor degree or relevant experiene
- Relevant oil and gas industry experience
- SAP knowledge
- Knowledge of actual Norwegian rules and regulations
- Behavioural competencies
- Computer skills
- Good English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Some technical knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills, team player
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4031 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Økonomi og regnskap / Controller
|Sist endret||16. feb. 2021 14:38|