Piping Design Engineer, senior
- MDE Norway AS
- Piping Design Engineer, senior
- Prepare documentation for procurement, prefabrication and installation
- Quality check of discipline deliverables
- Follow-up of equipment deliveries
- Possible carry out offshore field survey
- Close cooperation with other disciplines and suppliers (project dependencies)
- Assist project management within time and cost estimation of projects
- Formal higher education degree (B.Sc) in engineering is preferred.
- Experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry is essential
- Experienced in 3D-modelling in PDMS/E3D
- Good communication skills, fluent written and spoken English / Norwegian
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety
- Experience in training of other project members are of interest, and can be relevant in this position
- Familiar with prevailing regulations
- Concerned in planning and follow up of multi-discipline problems
- Candidates with field experience will be favored
- Systems: PDMS, E3D, ProArc, IFS
DUE DATE: 01.03.21
LOCATION: STAVANGER OR BERGEN, NORWAYWhat do you want to do ?New mailCopy
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Rør/struktur
|Sist endret||15. feb. 2021 13:21|