Are you our next Commissioning Engineer Electrical Offshore?
- MDE Norway AS
- Commissioning Engineer Electrical Offshore
- Ensure all work performed in commissioning is made in full compliance with the Company’s safety regulations
- Prepare and execute commissioning on relevant discipline/system
- Handle Commissioning Queries (CQ) Participate in MC verification in order to obtain
- Ready for Commissioning status to secure a smooth transfer of commissioning packages from Construction to Commissioning
- Carry out commissioning preparation checks for all relevant system and related equipment
- Responsible for activities related to commissioning package equipment and handover to Operation
- Follow and update commissioning procedures as needed during commissioning
- Following up punch work in the field and punch list documentation and clearance
- Ensure that drawings/documents are marked up with changes identified during commissioning, and that as-built documentation is updated according to Site Instructions.
- Establish and maintain good communication with other disciplines in the Commissioning group, offshore contractor representatives and Operation/Plant Integrity
- Establish and maintain good cooperation with ATS supplier representatives and commissioning subcontractors, so that they can complete their scope according to call out request for Commissioning
- Address areas of concern, propose and execute corrective actions
- Contribute on progress reporting of commissioning activities according to established reporting routines
- Low and high voltage
- Long experience from offshore brown field projects
- Team player
- Good multidisciplinary understanding of white trades
DUE DATE: 19.02.2021
LOCATION: FLESLAND, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- Mongstad Næringspark, 5258 Blomsterdalen
- Olje og gass
Commissioning, Engineer, Electrical, Offshore
|Sist endret||20. feb. 2021 00:21|