Are you our new Maintenance Planner - ISO and Inspection?
- MDE Norway AS
- Maintenance Planner - ISO and Inspection
- Prepare work packages for offshore execution; work packages shall include basic steps, man-hour estimates and all relevant documentation.
- Identify need for- and purchase spare parts and materials needed for execution of work packages.
- Observe technical conditions and propose/contribute to technical improvements
- Report unwanted events, deviations and hazardous fault/technical shortcomings on equipment’s and systems.
- Contribute to performing necessary maintenance, to promote optimal, cost-effective and safe operation/production.
- Actively share experience and best practice with colleagues.
- Prepare, quality assure and coordinate all workorders and assist in establishing a periodicly maintenance plan.
- Ensure that high priority/RISK notifications and workorders are prepared and finalized within the predefined timeframe.
- Contribute to clear and effective communication within the department and to other departments.
- Support offshore organisation with technical competence and documentation, for troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Evaluate notification in front of 24 hour meeting, to assist chairman in decision making and prioritization, related to corrective maintenance requests.
- Assist other disciplines as required.
- Travel offshore to assess work when required.
- Fagbrev innen ISO fag + offshore erfaring
- Excellent knowledge from planning maintenance activities.
- Good knowledge in use of SAP (maintenance module)
- Good knowledge in operation and maintenance of process systems.
- Good knowledge of all Authority and functional requirements inside his area.
- Compliance; Local/National and International Standard and Codes, Health, Safety, Environment, Quality, Health and Site Management.
DUE DATE: 18.02.2021
DURATION: 01.04.2021 - 31.03.2023
LOCATION: HAMMERFEST, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 9600 Hammerfest
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Materialteknologi,
|Sist endret||11. feb. 2021 13:14|