- NSG Maritime Norseagroup
NSG Maritime leverer konkurransedyktige og innovative ingeniørløsninger til små og store selskap innenfor energibransjen og maritim industri, nasjonalt og internasjonalt. Vi tilbyr et bredt spekter av tjenester, som riggflytt, slepeoperasjoner, inspeksjon av fartøy, utvikling av installasjonsmetoder, tekniske analyser, revisjoner og verifikasjoner, samt design og verifikasjon av store og små stålstrukturer og sjøsikringsutstyr.
Vi er en del av NorSea-konsernet – en av Norges ledende forsyningskjedeleverandører med over 55 års historie i kjernen av norsk offshoreindustri. NorSea hadde i 2019 en omsetning på rundt 2,1 milliarder kroner og rundt 900 ansatte. NorSea er eid 75% av Wilh. Wilhelmsen og er dermed en integrert del av et stort verdensomspennende nettverk innenfor maritim industri. Les mer på www.norseagroup.com.
Vi er i en spennende utvikling i NSG Maritime, med stadig økende oppdragsmengde innen både tradisjonelle næringer og nye energiområder. Spesielt med vår omfattende leveranseavtale med det ledende tyske vindkrafts- og energiselskapet TenneT. Arbeidet gjelder HVDC plattformer i tyske vindparker. Nå og i årene fremover har vi behov for enda mer kapasitet.
The Project Manager has the management responsibility for the achievement of Profit or Loss (P&L) , the operational and QHSE requirements for the Project in hand and must ensure that all involved personnel are familiar with their roles and responsibilities within the scope. During the execution of projects, additional responsibilities exceeding the NSG’s organizational defined responsibilities may be applicable for the Project Manager. Such responsibilities shall be detailed in the project specific documentation, and shall be available for review prior to project execution.
The position has managerial responsibility for personnel in the dedicated Project Organisation, as well as responsibility for the performance of work, and bears general leadership and personnel responsibility in the company. The employee shall act in accordance with the company’s general objectives and ensure that employees for whom he/she is responsible do the same. The employee must assume managerial responsibility in his/her area of responsibility as defined by the company. This entails that the employee must be familiar with and abide by relevant laws, regulations, contracts, agreements, etc. both internally and in customers’ organisations.
- Be overall responsible for the project and be available for the Client and project team throughout the project duration;
- Be responsible for ensuring planning and preparation of work procedures and task plans where required;
- Be responsible for ensuring that the project conforms to appropriate safety standards and carries all necessary safety assessments;
- Liaise with the NSGM Department Manager(s), Client organisation and Offshore Client Representatives;
- Provide visible leadership, and assure systems and resources to work safely;
- Manage the project team and subcontractors to ensure that required activities are properly planned and controlled;
- Initiate actions to maintain compliance with QA & HSE requirements and safety directives;
- Review need and initiate “Variation Orders” as required in Project. Ensure that follow-up actions are implemented;
- Familiarize offshore project team with project objectives and requirements during the project kick off meeting
- Review incidents and non-conformance reports and ensure that follow-up actions are implemented;
- Responsibility to follow and maintain the company’s QHSE system in the department. Specific roles that is performed by the Project Manager, typically includes the following activities:
- Tender and Project Preparations and Execution management, such as: o Tender Management and Support Activities o Implementation of Contractual and Technical requirements from the Tender stages through the project planning ,execution and closing phases o Establish project teams and ensure resources o Project Management of Maintenance & Modification work and operations o
- Procedure development and approvals
- Equipment selection and approvals
- Prepare and participation in Risk Assessment and Operations Reviews
- Employee may be assigned additional duties by supervisor
The employee shall be aware of and thoroughly familiarise himself/herself with NorSea Group’s quality and management systems, and shall display proactive and solution-oriented involvement in compliance with general policy and in the work of achieving the group’s and customers’ objectives. The employee shall participate actively in reporting and following up HSE issues and incidents and internal quality non-conformances according to procedures.
- A complete and formal engineering education in offshore technology/marine technology (M.Sc. or equivalent);
- Proven relevant experience, minimum 3-5 years in Maintenance & Modification activities of offshore platforms.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience from equivalent function and minimum 5 years of experience within project management, preferably from Maintenance & Modification type of work
- Good communication skills
- Responsibility/Ownership of work
- Sound commercial awareness and contract knowledge
- Ability to manage delivery of work scopes and packages
- Ability to delegate
- Ability to create positive Project working environment and Enthusiasm among his / her team
DUE DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 1 YEAR
LOCATION: TANANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||11. feb. 2021 14:23|