FPSO Commissioning System Lead
- MDE Norway AS
- FPSO Commissioning System Lead
- Act in accordance with clients core values and HSE program
- Monitor and coordinate Mechanical Completion and Commissioning activities
- Contribute to ensure Mechanical Completion activities are executed in accordance with Clients and Contractor requirements
- Participate in review of previous lessons learned and the incorporation of relevant lessons learned into Completion process
- Follow-up of interface between all building blocks onboard the FPSO (Hull, Topside, Turret and Living Quarter)
- Monitor and follow-up contractor and Suppliers ITPs
- Contribute to a seamless transition to Commissioning
- Verify with System Responsible Engineer that systems are ready for Commissioning
- Coordinate with Contractor to meet Handover dates to Commissioning
- Participate and be “The Driving Force” in count down meetings
- Assist in planning/execution of commissioning activities in accordance with commissioning plans and procedures
- Assist and monitor preparations of commissioning queries
- Contribute to the Management of Change process and to project risk workshop. Identify and follow up relevant risk and mitigating actions
- Assist in arranging Vendor support for commissioning activities
- Coordinate execution and organization of all commissioning punch when required.
- Secure that the project has correct capacity and competence to execute and verify commissioning punch.
- Assist in the development of the commissioning punch clearance schedule.
- Verify with System Responsible Engineer that systems are ready for RFOC
- 3-5 years college or university education
- Long relevant experience may compensate for less formal education
- Minimum 15 years of Completion experience within larger development projects on the Norwegian Continental Shelf or internationally.
- Extensive experience with execution of Construction and MC activities both from Contractor and Client organizations as well as strong leadership qualities.
- Experience as Commissioning Coordinator or similar
- Experience in use of PIMS CMS or similar
- Excellent understanding of all processes from Engineering to Operations in large offshore projects
- Understanding of LCI requirement
DUE DATE: 16.02.21
DURATION: 01.03.2021 - 31.12.2022
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Teknisk sikkerhet/QHSE
|Sist endret||10. feb. 2021 09:41|