Are you our new System Responsible Engineer F&G, PSD & ESD?
- MDE Norway AS
- System Responsible Engineer F&G, PSD & ESD
- Act in accordance with the Clients core values and HSE program
- Client representative for the F&G, PSD, ESD commissioning discipline performance, including SIF and SIS testing requirements.
- Close cooperation and support SAS Subsea as well as Construction and Commissioning interfaces across all disciplines, including engineering and EPCI contractor
- Involved together with SPS/SURF in all FAT/EFAT testing, especially for all Subsea Control Cabinets
- Ensure that the Commissioning activities are timely planned and executed
- Participate the process to establish a Commissioning network in the Project Completion System PIMS CMS & PIMS SWCR as basis for planning and management of Commissioning activities
- Participate to define Commissioning activities agree milestones for the project as input for the integrated schedule
- Actively cooperate with the project team during execution of Commissioning
- Execute Commissioning activities together with the Contractor’s organisation in accordance with established procedures and plans
- Execute Commissioning activities in accordance with Client and Contractor requirements for “Safe Execution of Work”
- Undertake a review of previous lessons learned and the incorporation of relevant lessons learned into Commissioning planning
- Do signing and reporting status from PIMS CMS & PIMS SWCR for Commissioning
- Participate in HAZID and HAZOP and other HSEQ related reviews
- Contribute to the Management of Change process and to project risk workshop.
- Identify and follow up relevant risk and mitigating actions
- Preparations of the commissioning queries needed
- Follow-up suppliers where MC/FAT/EFATs is to be carried out
- Act as a driving force for development and implementation of Commissioning activities for the project
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience as Commissioning Engineer for SAS systems within larger development projects on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience with SIL classification – IEC 61508 and SRS requirements
DUE DATE: 16.02.2021
DUARTION: 01.03.2021 - 31.12.2022
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||10. feb. 2021 09:28|