- MDE Norway AS
- Commissioning Planner
- Act in accordance with the Clients core values and HSE program
- Client responsible for FPSO Commissioning Planning.
- Coordinating and monitoring the integrated project schedule for the FPSO
- Responsible to establish and maintain processes, systems and resources for FPSO according to the defined Planning Management in the Balder Future project.
- Ensure that the Commissioning activities are timely planned and coordinated with the Integrated Project Schedule
- Responsible for all planning and progress reporting for FPSO Commissioning
- Secure organized coordination withing planning discipline towards and together with the FPSO group in the project
- Monitor that planning requirements described in the contract are followed up and delivered on
- Main Tasks
- Commissioning Project Schedule
- Commissioning Progress Reporting
- Schedule Analysis
- Progress measurement and trending
- Interface schedule and mini-plans
- Baseline update
- Progress verification and spot check with contractors
- Participate in the process to establish a Commissioning network, budgeting and time scheduling as basis for planning and management of Commissioning activities
- Lead defining Commissioning activities and agree milestones for Jotun FPSO as input for the integrated schedule
- Actively and in close cooperation with the project team during execution of Commissioning
- Monitor MC activities together with the Contractor’s organisation in accordance with established procedures and plans
- Undertake a review of previous lessons learned and the incorporation of relevant lessons learned into Commissioning planning
- Act as a driving force for development and implementation of Commissioning planning for Jotun FPSO project.
- Ensure Commissioning Plan is used as basis for MC/Construction planning
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum 15 years of experience as Commissioning Planner within larger development projects on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Hands on, extensive knowledge and experience with the planning software SafranExtensive experience from Commissioning Execution phase within large projects
- General IT knowledge
- Knowledge of PIMS CMS or similar system
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- Damsgårdsveien 143, 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||10. feb. 2021 09:23|