Are you a skilled QA/QC Task Lead?
- MDE Norway AS
- QA/QC Task Lead
- Responsible for QA/QC in project building block
- Focal point for all quality matters on within relevant Building Block.
- Root-cause analysis reporting and conclude relating to quality cost of loss
- Promote continual improvement and quality awareness
- Lead supplier quality surveillance (SQS) look-ahead meeting with Client
- SQS plan follow-up, maintenance and implementation
- Keep the project assurance plan updated (PAP), within relevant areas
- Non-conformity maintenance and tracking, identifying opportunities for improvement, and keep relevant system updated as required
- Documentation review and approval of quality related documents as ITPs, Quality Plans, EPMS etc.
- Management and control of multiple inspectors attending supplier premises as per ITP mark-up (level of surveillance determined using a risk-based approach)
- Reporting to project Quality and Risk Manager
- Relevant university or college education (long experience can compensate).
- Experience with PIMSis preferable
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience of QA/QC management in project.
- Knowledge of and be able to apply principles and tools in improvement techniques
- Experience in planning and conducting quality assessments in accordance with project quality plan
- Language: Good oral and written ability and negotiating ability, both in Norwegian and English
- Experience from offshore modification project is preferable
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels
- Understanding of clients’ needs and ability to suggest and apply “fit for purpose” solutions
- Structured and organized with good attention to details
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
DURATION: 1 YEAR WITH POSSIBILITIES FOR EXTENSION
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4077 Hundvåg
- Olje og gass
QA, QC, QA/QC
|Sist endret||9. feb. 2021 17:39|