Are you a skilled HVAC Engineer Topside?
- MDE Norway AS
- HVAC Engineer Topside
- Responsible for Bid clarification and update PO documents for new Fans and motors. Vendor follow up. Multidiscipline interface as well as with method and construction.
- Contribute in planning and executing HVAC packages and follow-up activities in order to secure flow work according with scope of work, budget and schedule
- Prepare technical documentation. Develop package specifications and provide input to procurement activities. Establish and follow up contractor’s verification of equipment packages.
- Follow up delivery of life cycle information (LCI) within the discipline.
- As-built update of HVAC calculations and drawings.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within HVAC, with experience from Norwegian Continental Shelf ang good knowledge of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
- MSc or BSc degree or equivalent within HVAC
- Experience from Brownfield projects in Norwegian sector
- Valid offshore certificate is preferable
- Language required: Norwegian, English
- Previous experience with IFS is advantage
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
DURATION: 1 YEAR WITH POSSIBILITIES FOR EXTENSION
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4077 Hundvåg
- Olje og gass
HVAC, engineer, bid, po
|Sist endret||9. feb. 2021 17:25|