Business Development- Cubility AS
- Cubility AS
- Business Development Engineer
Cubility is now experiencing strong growth and are looking to expand into the non oil & gas market. We are applying for an enthusiastic person that can discover this marked together with us.
- Build the market potential for the MudCube outside the oil and gas industry
- Build business cases in new industries and application areas
- Establish pilot projects in cooperation with local distributors
- Support the global distributor network in their sales efforts
- Do direct sales in areas where dedicated distributors are not yet identified.
- Identify and qualify potential local distributors to complement the global distribution network
- University degree in an engineering discipline, typically within process, mechanical or industrial economy.
- Minimum 5 years of industrial experience of which 3 years from business development or technical sales.
- International experience would be an advantage
- Experience from filtration or de-watering would be an advantage.
- Good communication and collaborate skills, excellent skills in Norwegian and English
- Strategic and strong analytical skills
- Strong business acumen
- Structured and organized approach to solving tasks
- Self –starter – shows initiative and enthusiasm
- Customers and potential customers globally
- The sales team incl. the global distribution network
- Production department and Supply Chain
- Technical department
- Cubility is a company with strong growth
- Cubility is a company with an innovative and unique product
- The company has global reach with headquarter in Sandnes
- New role with great opportunity to influence the future development of the company
- Kvål, Sandnes
Cubility is a Norwegian technology company that has developed the patented MudCube system, a game changing technology for solids control in drilling operations. The MudCube is the first real innovation within solids control in the last decades and challenges traditional thinking. With the introduction of the MudCube, solids control in drilling operations becomes significantly more efficient and environmentally friendly while drastically improving HSE conditions and saving costs for drilling companies and operators.
The MudCube has been successful in regular operations since 2012 and is now distributed to the global market. Growing demand for the MudCube outside the oil and gas industry uncovers a substantial potential within dewatering and filtration applications.
Non oil and gas industry, Establish pilot projects, See marked potential, Direct sales
|Sist endret||24. mar. 2021 10:24|