Senior Operation Geologist (external)
- MDE Norway AS
- Senior Operation Geologist (external)
Supervises and hold accountability on the operation geology activities along with the preparation of comprehensive well programs to accomplish execution of exploration and development drilling plans in the most effective manner, in compliance with HQSE standards, technical best practices and the Company’s Management Systems (V.E.M.S). Monitoring and reporting wells and in a course of drilling and updated Geosciences and Drilling teams accordingly
- Oversee, develop and share Operational Geology know-how in the context of drilling, acquiring and interpreting well data of any drilling initiative
- Perform integrated geomineral revisions, prepare geo-pressure pressure predictions, identify uncertainties and associated drilling risks.
- Supervise, making use of the well site geologist in particular, geological activities on site. Ensure the acquisition, validation and data flows, drafting and distributing periodic and final well documents. Verify the respect for relevant environmental and safety regulations
- Produce the geomineral evaluation summary as it is being conducted and in particular interpret the surface logging data and the wireline pressure data
- Define the technical specifications for well data acquisition activities, as far as is within scope
- Expert knowledge of Geological well prognosis, Final well reports, Quick look well evaluations., Daily reporting to partners, NPD and input to drilling, Evaluation of service contractors, Geological input when applying for new licenses
- Master/Bachelor in Geology or equivalent technical discipline
- 7-10 years of experience in similar position
- Contribute to the integration of drilling, reservoir and exploration needs to obtain the optimal result of a well in terms of data acquired and related cost.
DUE DATE: 12.02.21
DURATION: 15.03.2021 - 31.12.2023
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Geoteknikk og ingeniørgeologi,
|Sist endret||9. feb. 2021 14:14|