- MDE Norway AS
- CIVIL LEAD
- Support Facility manager and Project engineer on understanding industrial standards & assist to align with Professional Ladder on TORG (minimal Company Add-ons)
- Support Facility manager on reaching early phase approval
- Support Engineering Manager to follow up contractor(s) to reach corresponding DGs
- Potential for extension of contract if the project achieves the necessary approvals
- Onshore & downstream experience preferable
- Concept selection experience
- Mobility flexible (Europe)
- Excellent Communicator including proficiency in English
DUE DATE: 17.02.21
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||9. feb. 2021 12:08|