Field/Yard Engineer - Mechanical
- MDE Norway AS
- Field/Yard Engineer - Mechanical
- Describe and frame SOW for mechanical packages based on field survey
- Detail the SOW in field prior to demolition
- Follow up on site during execution of refurbishment
- Participation is final installation and commissioning.
- Performe Yard/field survey in order to serve PREs with all info/photos detailed plan for the SOW.
- Follow up of equipment/scope on yard/field
- Hands on experience
- Experience form offshore and field
- Mechanical/hydraulic knowledge
- System understanding
- Detailed tag understanding and knowledge,( pumps/El.motors/Transmitters/Gearboxes/Coolers/Heaters/JB/Filters/Flanges/cuplings ect )
- Minimum 9 years’ experience from Norwegian Continental Shelf with good understating of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
- Norwegian Language preferable
- English required
- Minimum Bsc degree
DUE DATE: ASAP
DUARTION: 22.02.21-22.02.22 WITH POSSIBILITIES FOR EXTENTION
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk
|Sist endret||9. feb. 2021 10:12|