Are you our next Process Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Process Engineer
- Responsible for process engineering activities for selected Process and Utility systems
- Within own discipline, drive engineering efficiency, secure safety in design, design-to-cost and constructability
- Responsible for following-up Contractor(s) to ensure quality process deliverables in line with scope of work, budget and schedule.
- Ensure that the discipline work is performed in according to the ‘the Company’s Handbook’
- Ensure alignment with the Company’s discipline basis organization.
- Ensure that relevant operational requirements and experience data are implemented in the design.
- Ensure that the discipline is integrated and coordinated with other project disciplines.
- Ensure that discipline requirements are maintained in inquiry packages and interfaces with other contracts.
- Perform simulations and calculations as necessary
- Attend and follow up verifications (Reviews, HAZOP’s, BCM’s, 3D model review)
- Identify and contribute to closing of technical uncertainties (risks).
- Contribute to minimum change philosophy
- Solve process engineering issues at discipline level. Respond to Technical Clarifications (TC), Project Change Proposals (PCP) and Non Conformance Requests (NCR) in due time
- Contribute and provide input to internal project evaluations, documentation and deliverables
- Master of Science, Bachelor of Science or similar, Process discipline
- Min. 5 years’ experience within process engineering
- Good knowledge of simulation tools (Unisim, Flarenet, etc).
- Multi discipline understanding.
- Good knowledge of rules/regulations, standards and the Company’s technical requirements.
- Ability to work in a team
- High ethical standard
- English and Norwegian oral/ written
DUE DATE: 18.02.2021
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 5337 Rong
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||9. feb. 2021 08:53|