Are you Freyr`s new Senior Controller?
- FREYR AS
- Senior Controller
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers. The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
Freyr is looking to recruit a skilled and motivated Senior Controller. The right candidate will develop and maintain budgeting, forecasting and controlling processes throughout the organization, in close cooperation with business managers and efficient use of technology. The role will also perform financial controls as part of the recurring financial close process. This is an exciting opportunity to support one of the greenest industrial companies in Norway in the most demanding financial regulatory environment in the world.
The role reports to VP Financial Reporting and Controlling.
- Perform cost and result analysis of projects
- Plan and coordinate budgeting and forecasting processes
- Perform liquidity forecasting and analysis
- Participate in the monthly/quarterly/annual financial close process, including following up of balances and costs against budget and forecast and in the preparation of internal and external reports
- Perform key controls as part of the monthly and quarterly close process
- Participate in strategic financial projects, including the implementation of a new ERP system and facilitating an efficient controlling and financial reporting process
- Provide ad hock financial analyses and other tasks
- College or University degree in Accounting, Business or other Finance related subject
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from relevant position
- Good understanding of accounting
- Strong interest in IT and system development to improve finance processes and reporting
- Advanced PC skills, especially spread sheets, reporting tools and database skills
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Please apply by "søk her" and upload CV and a letter of motivation.
Respond by: ASAP and before 21st feb. 2021
Start Date: After agreement
Location: Lysaker, Oslo
Please note: Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously, also before the official deadline.
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s
Steffen Føreid, Phone: +47 975 57 406 / e-mail: email@example.com
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Steinar Instefjord, Phone: +47 948 57 202 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi,
- Økonomi og regnskap
- Økonomi og regnskap / Controller,
- Kontor og administrasjon
Analysis, Reporting, Forecasting, Controlling
|Sist endret||8. feb. 2021 15:50|