Freyr are seeking an ICFR Manager
- FREYR AS
- ICFR MANAGER
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers. The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
Internal Control Manager
Freyr AS is looking for an internal control manager who will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining internal control of the financial reporting (ICFR) framework in the company. He or she will govern, monitor and facilitate the annual ICFR process and manage the annual audit of the ICFR system in a SOX environment. This is an exciting opportunity to support one of the greenest industrial companies in Norway in the most demanding financial regulatory environment in the world.
- Lead the development and implementation of an effective and efficient ICFR system
- Support the business areas and support functions in designing, implementing, and documenting appropriate ICFR within assigned areas
- Develop, plan, and evaluate the organization's annual ICFR activities
- Drive the yearly assessment of the ICFR framework for risk assessment, scoping, and control strategy
- Manage the annual testing of the ICFR including communicating with management and control owners, executing the testing, reviewing and reporting the result to management and managing the assessment of the system by the external auditor
- Act as a group wide resource in ICFR matters and participate actively in the continuous improvement of the system
- Coordinate controls and processes across business areas and IT systems to ensure standardization where possible
- Master degree in finance, accounting and/or auditing
- Minimum 5 years of experience from a larger audit firm and/or a similar role in an international company
- Experience from a SOX environment an advantage
- High proficiency with ERP systems (preferably SAP), Excel and Power BI
- Public Accounting experience (Big 4 experience)
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Please apply by "søk her" and upload CV and a letter of motivation.
Respond by: ASAP and before 21st feb. 2021
Start Date: After agreement
Location: Lysaker, Oslo
Please note: Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously, also before the official deadline.
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s
Steffen Føreid, Phone: +47 975 57 406 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Steinar Instefjord, Phone: +47 948 57 202 / e-mail: email@example.com
- 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi,
- Økonomi og regnskap
- Økonomi og regnskap / Controller,
Development, ICFR system, Risk assessment
|Sist endret||9. feb. 2021 07:51|