Are you the new Accounting Manager at Freyr?
- FREYR AS
- Accounting Manager
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers. The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
Freyr is looking to recruit a skilled and motivated Accounting Manager. The Accounting Manager will have an important role co-ordinating and ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting based on effective implementation of a new ERP-system. Given that Freyr is to be listed on NYSE, this is an exciting possibility to gain experience in the world’s most rigorous and challenging financial regulatory environment.
The role reports to the Senior Financial Reporting Manager.
- Oversee, coordinate and supervise the daily operations of the accounting department
- Plan and follow up the monthly financial closing process, including provisions, reconciliations and reporting
- Design and perform key controls of the Financial Statement Close Process and other processes in a SOX environment
- Participate in strategic financial projects, including the implementation of a new ERP system
- Overall responsible for an efficient set up and use of the accounting system, including maintenance, development and training
- Prepare annual statutory financial statements and tax returns
- Key resource on challenging accounting issues
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure an efficient audit process and a successful audit results
- Other fiscal reporting requirements
- Other ad hoc tasks and projects
- College or University degree in Accounting, Business or other Finance related subject
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from relevant position, preferably from an international company/group
- Excellent knowledge of accounting, accounting standards and tax
- Strong interest in IT and system development to improve finance and accounting processes and reporting
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of SOX
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Please apply by "søk her" and upload CV and a letter of motivation.
Respond by: ASAP and before 21st feb. 2021
Start Date: After agreement
Location: Lysaker, Oslo
Please note: Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously, also before the official deadline.
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s
Steffen Føreid, Phone: +47 975 57 406 / e-mail: email@example.com
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Steinar Instefjord, Phone: +47 948 57 202 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi,
- Økonomi og regnskap
- Revisjon og kontroll,
- Økonomi og regnskap / Controller
Financial reporting, Financial statement, Strategic financial projects
|Sist endret||8. feb. 2021 15:52|