Freyr hires new Senior Financial Reporting Manager USGAAP and SEC
- FREYR AS
- Senior Financial Reporting Manager USGAAP and SEC
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers. The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
Senior Financial Reporting Manager USGAAP and SEC
Freyr is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Financial Reporting Manager. The main responsibility of the function is to ensure timely and accurate delivery of internal and external financial reporting for the Group in compliance with USGAAP and SEC reporting requirements. This is an exciting opportunity to support one of the greenest industrial companies in Norway in the most demanding financial regulatory environment in the world.
The role reports to VP Financial Reporting and Controlling.
- Assess the impact of new accounting standards and issue accounting memos
- Evaluate the accounting implications of new contracts and projects
- Plan and manage the monthly financial close process, including journal entries and reconciliations and the preparation and review of reports
- Prepare and review quarterly and annual reports, including all associated documentation in a SEC environment
- Key resource in the development of accounting policies and procedures including the review and implementation of process and system changes
- Design and perform key controls of the Financial Statement Close Process and other areas of accounting in a SOX environment
- Participate in strategic financial projects, including the implementation of a new ERP system, facilitating an efficient and compliant financial reporting process
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure an efficient audit process and successful audit results
- Interact with all levels of the organization
- Master degree in finance, accounting and/or auditing
- Minimum 8 years of experience from a larger audit firm and/or a similar role in an international company
- Excellent knowledge of US GAAP and SEC reporting and PCAOB audit requirements
- Strong interest in IT and system development to improve finance and accounting pro-cesses and reporting
- Fluent English
- Advanced PC skills, especially spread sheets, reporting tools and database skills
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Please apply by "søk her" and upload CV and a letter of motivation.
Respond by: ASAP and before 21st feb. 2021
Start Date: After agreement
Location: Lysaker, Oslo
Please note: Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously, also before the official deadline.
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s
Steffen Føreid, Phone: +47 975 57 406 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Steinar Instefjord, Phone: +47 948 57 202 / e-mail: email@example.com
- 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi
- Økonomi og regnskap / Controller,
- Økonomi og regnskap / Økonomistyring og budsjettering
USGAAP, SEC, Financial reporting, Compliance
|Sist endret||8. feb. 2021 15:52|