Freyr are looking for a Public Funding manager
- FREYR AS
- Public Funding manager
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers. The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
Public Funding manager
FREYR is searching for a Public Funding Manager to work with identifying and executing new sources of public funding. Your skills and expertise in successful grants management will contribute to driving the development of one of the most exciting green industrial companies in the country.
The position reports to the Head of Treasury.
Main tasks include:
- Coordinating and engaging with grant writers
- Identifying and engaging with support agencies
- Researching funding opportunities
- Preparing applications for grants
- Optimizing the grant administration process
- Documenting payments and expenditure
- Preparing progress reports
- Ensuring compliance with grant regulations
- Educating staff on policies
- Preparing financial reports
- Preparing and monitoring budgets
- Tracking grant applications
- Great understanding of public funding mechanisms, schemes and requirements
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Technical understanding, ideally from environmental / energy sector
- Finance or accounting experience
- Masters degree in a technical field
- Experience from logistic and process flow mapping
- Experience from the process industry
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Please apply by "søk her" and upload CV and a letter of motivation.
Respond by: ASAP and before 21st feb. 2021
Start Date: After agreement
Location: Lysaker, Oslo
Please note: Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously, also before the official deadline.
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s
Steffen Føreid, Phone: +47 975 57 406 / e-mail: email@example.com
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Steinar Instefjord, Phone: +47 948 57 202 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi
- Økonomi og regnskap,
- Kontor og administrasjon
Applications, Funding, Grants, Administration
|Sist endret||8. feb. 2021 15:51|