Are you Freyr`s new Recruitment Manager?
- FREYR AS
- Recruitment Manager
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers. The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
Freyr has concrete plans to recruit 1500 people in the next 4 to 5 years to help run and manage a set of battery cell factories in Mo i Rana. Freyr is looking for an experienced recruiter, to be based in Mo, to help design, build, implement and run a world-leading employer branding, recruitment and onboarding system.
The Recruitment manager will face one of the most exciting organisational development challenges in Norway, whilst making a powerful contribution to the shift to a green economy.
The role reports to VP Recruitment and Onboarding.
Main tasks include:
- Contribute to the development of the strategy for employer branding, recruitment and onboarding
- Build recognition and attractiveness of Freyr, Norway and Mo in the minds of potential candidates
- Find qualified candidates
- Select the best candidates, and secure them by ensuring that the total Freyr package wins their signature
- Facilitate the onboarding of candidates and their families into Freyr and Mo
- Specify, buy, implement and use digital tools
- Build and use a base of recruitment services suppliers
- Contribute to building and developing the Freyr recruitment and onboarding team
- Relevant University degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from relevant positions
- Significant experience from working in an international context
- Significant experience in using a range of IT systems related to employer branding, recruiting and onboarding
- Fluent English
- Experience from a manufacturing environment
- Persuasive communicator
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Please apply by "søk her" and upload CV and a letter of motivation.
Respond by: ASAP and before 21st feb. 2021
Start Date: After agreement
Location: Mo i Rana
Please note: Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously, also before the official deadline.
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s
Richard Taylor, Phone: +47 970 80 632 / e-mail: email@example.com
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Steinar Instefjord, Phone: +47 948 57 202 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Great job opportunities for partners in Mo i Rana.
Freyr is cooperating closely with Rana Utvikling who have developed a report about the diverse work marked in Mo i Rana. In the report you will find in-depth information and a great overview of other potential and relevant employers for your partner/significant other.
Check out this address if you would like to know more: https://ru.no/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Labour-Market-Report.pdf
- 8622 Mo i Rana
- Kraft og energi
- HR, personal og rekruttering
Employer branding, Onboarding, Recruitment, Candidate experience
|Sist endret||8. feb. 2021 15:51|