- MDE Norway AS
- Estimator, Senior
- Lead the Estimating of M&M projects reporting to the Project Controls Manager.
- Prepare all types and classes of Cost Estimates from study estimates to full detailed estimates depending on the Project Phase
- Liaise with the members of the Engineering Department, Project Management and Construction disciplines to establish continuity and consistency
- Review and incorporate historical data from purchase orders, subcontracts, productivity analysis reports, etc. into unit and man-hour figures
- Review specifications, drawings, and attend meetings, etc. to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate
- Ensure all working documents and data are maintained to back-up estimate figures
- Carry out cost risk analysis to determine contingency levels
- Have knowledge of industry benchmarks and present benchmarking of cost for tenders and EPC projects
- Participate in evaluation of cost estimating capabilities of partners and subcontractors.
- Participate in design reviews of cost estimates for studies, tenders and EPC projects
- Present estimates to project management and the Client
- Prepare and provide input to appropriate experience transfer reports
- Contribute to a good team spirit in the project
- Master or Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline
- Long relevant experience and/or additional qualifications can compensate for lack of relevant formal education.
- At least 10 years of cost estimating experience from Norwegian and international field developments
- Study, FEED, Detail Design and EPCI experience from off- and onshore oil and gas projects
- Commercial, technical and analytical mind-set
- Knowledge of EPC execution models
- Multi-discipline understanding
- Customer focus
- Team player
- Management skills
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Structured and systematic approach
- Good analytic skills.
- Innovative and creative mind-set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Proactive, solution orientated and goal orientated.
- Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time
DUE DATE: 23.02.21
LOCATION: STAVANGER OR BLOMSTERDALEN, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Revisjon og kontroll
|Sist endret||8. feb. 2021 12:51|