Are you our next Work Preparation Engineer - Piping?
- MDE Norway AS
- Work Preparation Engineer - Piping
- Establish job card entries in IFS.
- Make man-hour estimations for planned SOW.
- Prepare MTO for the job-cards.
- Describe installation method/sequence and any dependencies to other works.
- Report Progress on job card preparation.
- Review safety issues related to execution of the planned work and assess the need for SJA.
- Review the requirement for special tools and equipment for execution of the job.
- Participate in discipline internal check of completed job cards.
- Provide discipline lead with input to weekly/monthly reports.
- Verify that latest revisions of drawings are used, prior to issuance of job-card.
- Experience with IFS is preferred
DUE DATE: 01.03.2021
DURATION: ONE YEAR
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Rør/struktur
Piping, WorkPrep, Engineer
|Sist endret||8. feb. 2021 11:23|