Are you our next Electrical LCI and Asset Design Responsible ?
- MDE Norway AS
- Electrical LCI and Asset Design Responsible
- Responsible for the implementation and follow up of LCI and Asset Design requirements of the project. within Electrical Discipline to ensure the complete Electrical LCI delivery of the project as per client requirements.
- Responsible to monitor the required quality and status of the electrical LCI and Asset Design.
- Responsible to provide guidance and recommendation to electrical discipline for the LCI and Asset Design challenges.
- Provide necessary training to electrical discipline to ensure the implementation of electrical LCI and Asset Design requirements.
- Responsible to evaluate the LCI and Asset Design deviations and preparations of the changes and VOR’s.
- Input to PRE’s and DRE’s related to LCI-requirements for supplier/vendor documentation.
- Follow up of PO regarding Electrical LCI-requirements of the project.
- Verification of Electrical LCI handover prior to Ready for Commissioning (FRC) and Ready for Operation (RFO).
- Verification of the final Electrical LCI deliverables prior to handover to Client.
- Responsible for Electrical LCI & Asset Design coordination work within the Electrical Disciplines, Construction, commissioning, and towards Client.
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
- Experience with Norsok Standard
DUE DATE: 01.03.2021
DURATION: ONE YEAR
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør
LCI, Asset, Design, Resposible
|Sist endret||8. feb. 2021 11:18|