Vil du bli med på å etablere det neste store bilmerke i Norge?
- Automotive Technician
- Partner with team members to drive efficiency and resolve complex issues;
- Performs the inspection, repair, and service of NIO electric vehicles;
- Operate a variety of hand, power, shop tools and automotive and electrical test equipment;
- Based on the maintenance standard of NIO, complete the vehicle maintenance within the required timeframe;
- Strictly follow the tool usage specifications for maintenance operations;
- May involve the performance of Pre-Delivery Inspections (PDI) of new vehicles;
- Knowledge of: Methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles;
- Support apprentice technicians as needed;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma, Associate Degree or Certificate, Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
- More than 3 years of vehicle maintenance experience in high-end brands (experience in electric vehicle maintenance is preferred);
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines;
- Ability to identify issues and make recommendations to improve existing processes;
- Fluent in English;
- Demonstrates a safety first attitude;
- Accept flexible working shifts, entrepreneurial spirit;
- Computer skills – ability to navigate through various software applications.
NIO's mission is to shape a joyful lifestyle by offering smart, premium electric vehicles and providing the best user experience. NIO was founded in November 2014 as a global electric vehicle company, with world-class research and development, design and manufacturing centers in Shanghai, Beijing, San Jose, Munich, London and 20 other locations.
- 0277 Oslo
- Bil, kjøretøy og verksted,
- Bil- og bildelproduksjon
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør,
- Teknisk service
Technician, Electric Vehicle, Customer Service, Repair Service
Spørsmål om stillingen
|Sist endret||17. jun. 2021 07:20|