Field Engineer offshore - Mechanical
- MDE Norway AS
- Field Engineer offshore - Mechanical
- Field engineer offshore mechanical
- Follow up installation in field
- Engineering representation offshore
- MC/Commissioning delegate offshore
- Ensure that all activities are performed according to regulations and specifications
- Give input to plan
- Assist installation with technical Queries and solutions
- Follow up and expediting of Job card
- Create and follow up Site Queries
- Follow up the installation work.
- Specific issues and responsibilities:
- Follow Apply's current HSE philosophy, values and ongoing campaigns
- Familiarization with the relevant customers procedures, Apply's project specific procedures, checklist and project handbook.
- Prepare, follow up and verification of Installation activities
- Assist with technical solutions in the installation phase
- Administration of the IFC PCS system
- Quality control of ongoing and completed installation activities and record status in the IFC PCS system
- Perform Punch-rounds with customer
- Administration of material
- Responsible for commissioning and handover to customer offshore
- Documentation work including update of steering document
- Verification of red mark-up in Job-cards
- Coordinate technical issues with vendors
- Give input to the Daily report
- Registration of manhours in Apply's system.
- Manage work-permit system.
- Expedite delegated tasks
- Some onshore work, office location Stavanger or Hammerfest will be required.
- Day- and nightshift.
- Multidiscipline construction experience
- Bachelor or master degree is preferred
- Min 3-5 years offshore field engineering or construction management experience
- Experience in mechanical completion and commissioning
- Certificate within relevant instrument and electrical field
- 5-10 years relevant experience within offshore/oil and gas industry
- Valid safety course and health certificate for the NCS
- Good communication skills oral and written on all organisation levels
- Team builder
- Goal oriented and systematic
- Skillful in communication
DUE DATE: 18.02.21
LOCATION: STAVANGER, OFFSHORE
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk
|Sist endret||5. feb. 2021 15:08|