Instrumentation Engineer Senior
- MDE Norway AS
- Instrumentation Engineer Senior
- Prepare instrument documentation: Layout's, cable routing, wiring diagram, cable schedule, instrument list
- Design SAS logic on SCD's
- Be able to prepare technical specification for field instruments
- Experience with Norsok, ATEX, IEC. Experience preparing MTO's
- Formal higher education degree in engineering is preferred
- 5 years experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry is essential
- Familiar with prevailing regulations
- Concerned in multidiscipline problems
- Preferable experience with ProArc and IFS
- Good communication skills, fluent written and spoken English / Norwegian
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety
DUE DATE: 19.02.21
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- Damsgårdsveien 143, 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument
|Sist endret||5. feb. 2021 14:55|