- MDE Norway AS
- SPS Engineer
- Support clients in early phases of subsea tie-back developments (Feasibility, Concept and Pre-FEED)
- Work closely and integrated with Apply's topside multidiscipline team for combined offering.
- Ensure that Apply's study deliverables complies with the relevant design codes/procedures/QA requirements
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with all stakeholders (Client, Company, Partners, Subcontractors and others)
- The position reports to Apply Subsea & Field Development Manager
- Masters Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Marine degree preferred)
- Previous experience with subsea tie-back studies
- Previous experience with SPS engineering
- Experience with Subsea Controls Systems
- Experience with Template, Manifold, XT Systems
- Knowledge with SURF engineering
- Used to work with system integration and has a building block mindset
- Interface with process and Flow Assurance
- Understanding of Decision Gates and License partner Support
- Write and check technical reports and specifications
- Capacity to understand complex problems and work collaboratively to identify practical and technically sound solutions
- Correctly adheres to the Company Health, Safety, Environment and Quality policies
- Comfortable working in a continuous changing environment - ability to work independently
- Awareness of clients' needs - develop and implement solutions
- Fluent in English
- Good communicator both written and verbal
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- Damsgårdsveien 143, 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||5. feb. 2021 14:51|