Be part of a team that builds solutions for next generation aircraft
- UBIQ Aerospace
- Office Manager
About you and the role
UBIQ Aerospace builds critical products that empower the unmanned aircraft- and urban air mobility industries with next-generation capabilities. To enable this, we need a highly efficient and dynamic office manager that will help the rest of the team create unique and high-impact aerospace technologies.
We are looking for an office manager to lead efforts and own tasks related to business administration. Our ideal candidate thrives in a startup environment, is comfortable wearing many hats, self-motivated, adaptive to new tools and ideas, and demonstrated team-player. At UBIQ, we strive to build a strong company backbone by optimizing workflows through established and emerging technologies, as well as, an inclusive company work culture, and as an office manager, you will be in a key position to help shape the company.
- In charge of financial reporting related to research, development, and customer projects.
- Lead efforts to understand and manage customs and logistical challenges.
- Lead website design and maintenance.
- Be part of the team that builds an internal wiki.
- Prepare introduction packages for new employees.
- Ad hoc administrative tasks.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work.
- High level of attention to detail, structure.
- Proficient in accounting systems (we use Tripletex).
- Advanced proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English.
A Trondheim-based tech startup UBIQ Aerospace is in a growth phase due to new investments and contracts and is looking for talent to help us create a company of the future.
If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
UBIQ Aerospace builds hardware and software technologies and solutions for unmanned- and autonomous aircraft. Our mission is to provide robust and safe capabilities enabling the next generation of aircraft to perform critical and potentially life-saving operations on a global scale.
- Krambugata 2, 7011 Trondheim
|Sist endret||19. mar. 2021 13:28|