Are you our next Completion Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Senior Completion Engineer
- Interface management through SIGEP
- Coordinate between rig contractor, subsea contractor and other contractors
- Problem solving
- Facilitate decision making
- Coordination of completion vendors
- Preparation of programs & procedures including SIMOPS and Hand Over of well to Operation dept
- Provide documentation, feedback and learnings
- Master or Bachelor in Engineering or relevant subjects
- 5 years + of subsea completion engineering experience in well operation activity
- Specialist knowledge of completion equipment, subsea completion systems, Blow Out Preventer systems, and modern rig equipment and handling methods
- Computer literate, competent with spreadsheets, database programs, ‘office’ software.
- Understanding of fluids/hydraulics, pressure, stress & strain relationships.
- Understanding of petroleum engineering, reservoir properties, flow equations.
DUE DATE: 10.02.2021
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
Senior, Completion, Engineer
|Sist endret||4. feb. 2021 08:43|