Are you our next Mooring/Naval Architect?
- MDE Norway AS
- Mooring/Naval Architect
- Follow-up of design of a spread mooring system of an FPSO project. The scope includes follow-up of pre-FEED studies and tendering in 2021 and delivery of technical documentation for project pre-sanction.
- Drive the “qualification” of new supplier of mooring chain.
- Verify qualification status of torpedo pile mooring anchor design.
- Manage interfaces between the FPSO contract (design and procurement of the mooring system) and the SURF contract (installation).
- Follow up of contractor documentation of vessel motion, including preparation for model tests.
- Follow up stability calculations for complete FPSO
- Shall have MSc/BSc with relevant engineering subjects
- Should have minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Good multidiscipline and interface understanding of an offshore oil and gas marine segment
- Familiar with class society requirements and IMO regulations, and other internationally recognized standards
- Experience from early engineering phase.
DUE DATE: 11.02.2021
LOCATION: FORNEBU, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 1360 Fornebu
- Olje og gass
- Arkitekt og planlegging / Arkitekt
Mooring, Naval, Architect
|Sist endret||3. feb. 2021 21:42|