- MDE Norway AS
- Inspection Coordinator
- Coordination and planning of Inspection of piping
- Reporting and planning from information stored in Palladio
- BCS /MSC Education
- Palladio expert
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Experience within the NCS preferred, but not required
- Good multidiscipline knowledge
- Procative & Solution oriented
- Valid offshore sertificate
- Norwegian and English
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
DURATION: ONE YEAR WITH POSSIBILITIES FOR EXTENSION
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4077 Hundvåg
- Olje og gass
inspection, coordinator, koordinator, inspeksjon
|Sist endret||3. feb. 2021 15:50|