Are you our next Project Coordinator?
- MDE Norway AS
- Project Coordinator
- The coordinator has a multidiscipline role as a single point of contact related to design verification process according to the client`s requirements
- Participate in frequent status Meetings with clients.
- Coordinate comment response from client on design documents and make sure that these documents are turned around within the timeframe agreed.
- Proactively follow up disciplines on comments status and progress
- Prepare verification status ( Documents/Comments) in weekly basis to Engineering Manager
- All correspondence for client
- BCS /MSC Education
- 7-12 years relevant experience
- Experience within the NCS preferred, but not required
- Good multidiscipline knowledge
- Procative & Solution oriented
DUE DATE: 24.02.2021
DURATION: ONE YEAR
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||3. feb. 2021 16:02|